Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baby, It's A Heartache

It's no secret that I love warm weather. I love to wear shorts and tank tops and sunglasses and hang out in sunshine all day. I absolutely loathe winter and am usually ready for the mercury to creep back up to 20 degrees by October.

Along with really enjoying hot weather, I love making summer mixtapes. Usually right after I'm done with the school year my first order of business is to make a mix that I can jam to while I'm cruising around on my skateboard. It is only June right now, but I've already made two mixes and I'll post them here!

These are currently my shit and also, at least I think, great pairings with hot temperatures:


DOWNLOAD EYEBALLS HERE!


DOWNLOAD DUDEFEST 2012 (THAT'S WHAT I NICKNAMED THIS SUMMER) HERE!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment