Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Kind Of Funny

I've realized that the time when I get back from school, the month or so in between exams and full work schedules, seems to be the time when I can put everything in perspective. I guess it's because I have nothing to do all day, but it seems like when I remember all those time periods, they're the ones when I seem to have my shit in order.

Maybe I'm just having a moment of zen here, like the eye of the hurricane, but it seems to be working so what the hell.

I am extremely excited to see three of my favourite bands tomorrow. If Bayside really kills it live, they are really going to be up there as a through and through favourite band of mine. I've been kind of sick so hopefully that doesn't damper an evening of fine pop-punk.

I've started watching How I Met Your Mother and it's pretty funny. I'll most likely end watching a whole ton of it this week and next. I'm going to start watching Eastbound and Down as well, because it sounds fucking hilarious.

The Blue Jays have the best record in Major League Baseball, hot damn!

If only I was this positive all the time.

"But I saw, sunset, tonight"

No comments:

Post a Comment